Friday, February 15, 2019

...if Mr. Trump's doctor would read this, USA would not have problems.


…if Mr. Trump’s doctor would read this, USA would not have problems.


https://youtu.be/TasnEtrFi78?t=181


...people do not understand Trump's imagination: he lives in a hologram.  This is this:

 "I want money to make a wall, a beautiful tall wall; mmm, see?  I see the wall, tall, strong and things like that ...why Democrats can' see that?

 Mr. President (says one of his advisers), they do not have the power you have.  Democrats cannot see that

 ...but I do see that!  Do you see it with me? 

… (what can I say to this man, if I tell him I cannot see that too, he will fire me), ... yes Mr. President, I see that too.

 Good!  You can see that too!  That is great!  I will declare it a national emergency! 

...mmm, this man is nuts but, if I do not make him belief, I cannot see what he sees, because I am not hallucinating, he will fire me for sure and hire a Russian to tell him.  If people could know this guy is a nightmare, people would understand why we advisers have to be on his side or the White House would be full of Russians advisers. 

What is in your mind Mr. adviser?  ...oh!  I see a beautiful gate built on the South of USA! 

Listen Mr. adviser, next time you see a gate while I am seen a beautiful wall, I will fire you!

 ...sorry Mr. President, I meant a big, big, excessively big beautiful wall! 

Good, I like that, cuz that is what I see.  So, I am right.

 ...why his doctor does not give to this man some HALDOL?  That alone will solve USA problems with this man hallucination!

Note: Haldol is a medication that would correct the illness of having hallucination on people with deficiency of vitamin d do to old ages of the lack of it correcting mental illusions such as when a patient tell the doctor the TV talk to them so they talk with the TV.

No comments: