Friday, February 22, 2019

Ther real Islamic people


The Islamic people.
 Next to be published.
Note: I have befriended some Islamic and Muslin people and learnt a lot from them.
They are not as those few terrorists in Asia or Africa (Syria at war, Iran at war with a lot of fanatic’s religious ones; the one I have dealt with are beautiful noble ones; peaceful ones, educated ones.  The one that impressed me a lot was an Iman from the Muslin religion: decent, noble, self-given, and very much versed in the Quran.  Wow what a great intelligent person full in morals and behaviours, how sweet a person.
I will right on my experience with some Muslin and some other people from different religions but my experience with my conversation with that Iman stayed in my mind very deep: we spoke on morals, his morals had very much coincidences with my knowledge in medicine and philosophy.  He did not study medicine and or philosophy but, things he said were exactly by accordance with medicine and that root of science: Philosophy!
...will elaborate on that, then will publish it here.  Hope that people with prejudice against Muslim and or Islamic ones, at least would see how wrong we all are when they are judged mean terrorist ones.
In any religion we have mean people but most people who are priest, Iman, ministers, and the likes, are so tender and delicious to set up any educated conversation.  My experience is with one Iman of the Muslin belief and with a follower simple muslin.  That next here to plot on these writings of mine.

No comments: