Friday, January 04, 2019

On this New Year 2019, my wishes.


Science (from the Latin word scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe."

So am a scientist!  Based on the above?  Didn’t know that!

If people would take “literarily” other’s ideas, definition and sentences without using any semantic, I am a scientist.

But am not.  I feel comfortable helping my community with my humble thoughts placated in my so-called blogs which are just educated ideas plotted in writings at least to exist after death, my death that shall overcome my life.

…as said above and I conclude: why should I kill, rob, abuse and conquer what mine is not?

Why should I curse the land that gave me her bed to sleep upon?

Why should I piss with my body the land that fed me with its soil?

Why should I help others destroy what most of others built with so much sacrifice?

Let me God bless this land.

Let me God help this land by helping others.

Permit me to be amongst the good, the noble and the strongest.

Permit me, God, turn myself as been alive, into a plate of love, for others to feed on me.

Make of me, my God, be as strong as the light in the universe to travel for billion and billions of years.

Make of me, God, the light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: