Sunday, January 13, 2019

…and the news reaping Trump in small strips


I love seating on a sofa, watching at all those lunatics of Trump’s lawyers.







...don't feel offended, but once I heard, I think, I heard Trump saying in a men's room: this toilet paper is what I'll make of the Constitution of US, we need more toilet paper. I in next toilet, responded: what for? ...and he answered me: don't you know what for toilet paper are use? ...and you in a bathroom? C'mon! ...now I understand the man in the bathroom, it was Donald J. Trump, now President of the USA, Commander in Chief of all military departments of US. He's punishing in many manners all the institutions of USA until in just a few month this nation falls apart in pieces. Vladimir Putin is sending rapid signal to his pupil Trump: hurry up, I have to invade few former Russian's land before you leave your position as President of that toilet paper of USA constitution. Remember, your debt with me will be erased forever. Only I have those papers of yours, Muller doesn't have a least hint, and the guy they want to arrest is not talking, he knows that if he does, he'll be a walking corpse, better jail than been dead, you just take him off jail with a Presidential pardon. By the way, who authorized you to send military warships into the Black Sea? Order them not to fire to any Russian's air war planes flying nearby (on top of) those vessels. Remember: order them not to shoot first, I'll do that to them an if needed to shoot at my hostile instantaneous attack to them, call first to the White House and wait for you to give the order. I'll let you know then what to do. So give me time to attack first and ask questions tomorrow. Or else with you! Carajo! I have cohones carajo!




...in Trump mess I just learnt something: if I rob a bank, but there exists no facts to acuse me and further more arrest me, and the FBI is investigating me, I, have the right to ask to a court of law to see to the files the FBI has on me and even "correct it" where I feel is wrong! WOW! That's good! Hey people, hack as many banks you could and if you been investigated, just use the same claim Trump's lawyer are using. That sound very, very good. First thing first. Take a course on how to hack and start after you finish that course transferring all the money Trump has in banks, all the money Trump's family have in banks to your own account. It seems it is legal, if you start been investigated by the FBI, just get Trump's lawyer and put (not putting, I mean: put, a verb) them to work on your behave, after all, you got million of stolen money. Hahaha! Tomorrow will find a school to teach me hacking!




Cuomo run for President !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘




They gave the biggest job to someone that has no experience... Why go to college?????????




America is getting closer to her end !!! πŸ™„πŸ§πŸ€­πŸ€«πŸ€‘πŸ€₯




It was all a dream about a wall.. he lied and it's facts




Only administrative duties for trump while he is being investigated.




27 Jul 16, "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That'll be next." - DJT 27 Jul 16, Russian spies began trying to hack Hillary Clinton’s personal email server




F--- priveledge pos deserves none. Lock him up!!!




Exactly while the US is shut down. Putin is probably bringing something over here or hacking our systems.

No comments: