Wednesday, January 02, 2019

A conversation with my son about: China progress.


A conversation with my son about: China progress.

…in the year 1998, in a discussion I had with a truck driver and with a co-worker of mine, said to them that China in 50 years would be the leader of a nation amongst nations.  They discussed the contrary with me.  How right was I.  Many things happening now I predicted then.  One reason and only one reason I had why saying that: the Chinese language contains 10,000 symbols.  The alphabet looks like a computer's motherboard design and been that, it would be very easy for whoever speaks and write the language, it would be very easy to build, understand the engineering design of a computer.  What I made was a comparison between a motherboard design and the way the Chinese alphabet looks-like.  They with the use of copying right any copyright (hacking blueprints) are advancing in giant steps at which they will end up controlling the world while USA is sleeping in its lauresl of been a powerful nation.  Chinese and Russian's are exploiting the advantages that USA has an idiot as President.




Los perros ladran, este es un ladrón.  En Spanish the Word “Ladrón” means of a person who steals what’s not his.  It also means a dog that barks with a very strong barking sound. "Dogs bark, this is a barking one".

No comments: