Wednesday, September 26, 2018

I am an illusion




…I am what I am: an illusion.

...sorry to disillusion all of you but, in the 13th. Century, it was a Spanish poem writer who first defined that life is an illusion, he even wrote a letter with its definition. The illusion of reality is a 13th. Century known truth ...you are all late in knowing that, sorry again.  Will publish his later written 7 centuries ago in Spanish, Spain (if I don't forget in doing that ...my own life is based on that, weather control is based on that, nanowaves is based on that, what else... well, life is an illusion: I exist because you exist. If I die, you stop existing.  Think this: if you die, your dog will not forget of you, but when it dies, your dog forgets of you; so, you forget of all your family, neighbours, friends and miseries as well as fortune, 'cause nothing existed for you after death.  Just told you all what I am: an illusion. So, if you die, everything, the Universe in total, stops to exists, it does 'cause you exists.  As of now, you exists 'cause I exist.
Life is an illusion, 'cause I am what I am.



…the people below are seven centuries late, sorry for them!

You too, will stop existing:




…yo soy lo que soy: una ilusión.

…siento desilusionar a todos ustedes, pero, en el siglo 13, fue en un poema español que un escritor primero definió que la vida es una ilusión, el también escribió una carta con la definición.  La ilusión de la realidad es del siglo Xlll una verdad conocida …ustedes todos están tarde en saber eso, lo ciento de nuevo.  Publicare su escritura de hacen 7 centurias, en España (si no se me olvida eso …mi propia vida se basa sobre eso; control del tiempo esta basado sobre eso, nano hondas están basado sobre eso… bien, la vida es una ilusión: Yo existo porque tu existe.  Si yo muero, te olvido; Así que, tu te olvidas de toda tu familia, vecinos, amigos y miserias como fortunas también, po’ que nada existió para ti después de tu muerte.  Acabo de decirte todo lo que soy: una ilusión.

No comments: