Wednesday, March 14, 2018

One answer to someone on the internet.


One answer to someone on the internet.

...yes, I feel the same ...but permit me to add my opinion here: It is not to denigrate the One who made the first comment, it is that, in my specific case, I feel, and might be full wrong (and if so, my apologies) ...I feel that the person who owns the publishing of the analysis of the video, all what's making is presenting other nations, the psychological aggressor, as been totally correct in menacing other countries with whichever invention they create as a form of world destruction, and that in the case of US, US is worth to destroy, for US are the aggressor.  Permit me to say here too: US have not legal right to destroy Russia, nor Russia has legal right to menace to destroy USA.  We are different nations, we are fathers, mothers, daughters and sons, husband and wife, Russians are humans the same as USA people are.  I might be wrong, hope I learn more but, Vladimir Putin hates USA, I think, USA people don't hate Russians nor Russians hate USA people. But there is a but to mention here: some militaries, I think, speaking of Russians militaries, hate the United States of America the same as North Korea hate US.

I live in this nation, I, personally, feel offended and insulted seeing, listening to so many menacing from abroad: why a Russian General must tell the world that his nation could make every stone in USA radioactive? Doesn't he know USA could do exactly that to them too?  US just ignore that menace, but people like me, millions, feel offended.  That is not the way to dialog in the internet, worldwide, menacing as the President of North Korea does to US.  Our USA government could, in a nuclear attack from North Korea, erase off the map North Korea!  What would the world say if US attack in a preemptive initiation of war North Korea?  The whole world would turn against US all.  USA would be forcing to wait North Korea attack US first, then, will all logic, reason, and right, US would destroy them, totally.  How many innocent people from North Korea would die?  The same comparison goes to Russia.  In vulgar dialog, I would say, the Russian General would eat his own s...it, if he, not Vladimir Putin, intent to attack US ...but it is a petty to say as I understand, that is a tactic, a psychological tactic of Vladimir Putin self.

I, as an American citizen, love and respect the people of Russia.  I don't feel US has to make economic blockade to Russia, but the President of Russia doesn't give US the chance not to do so, with his impertinent behaviour of menacing other nations former United Soviet Union, now Russian Federation.  Be it known that I don't agree at all with our USA president, but if considering the protection of this nation, I agree with any one that help protect our citizens and the lives of our allies.  I feel that diplomacy, decency and sacrifice there is no need to create a front to march on a nuclear war, with any nation.  I, I do know all the effect of what the aftermath of a nuclear war is, and I wouldn't like that to any human being, neither to me.

Some Presidents, Prime Ministers, and Dictators, even they have in possession nuclear bombs, don't know that using them against any other nation, would back fire the wellbeing of the one that first initiate a nuclear war attack against other nation, under whichever condition feel pertinent.  In the case of Japan, Japan fanatism with its emperor and the craze wish to dominate the world by attacking USA, created their self-destruction the same as Old Germany under their former dictator, a communist person, a mental ill human.  Germany capitulated, too many innocent Germans died, Jews, Catholics, Russians and many from USA and Europe ...what did they, Germans and Japanese accomplished? ...nothin, nada, zero; ...just destruction, killing.

Any nation that attack with nukes any other nation, would accomplishes the same.  That is a hard truth to understand for those that possess nuclear bombs.  Nuclear bombs are good just to: keep off other countries that would try to intervene on the protection of humans been slavered and killed by the one nation that possess that thing.  US, Russia, North Korea and others, if intent to use nukes against any other nation, are exposing itself of any other nation to use it against the first attacker, with treaty or not.  If, let's say, X nation uses against Y nation, A and B nation would use it against X nation, whether there be a treaty or none, for A and B nation would be scared the X nation uses in a nearby future against A and B nation too. Understand the logic, the reasoning, or let's say, the need to act now?

No comments: