Thursday, August 31, 2023

Who are you?

 

Good evening.

-Good evening.

I wish to know who you are.

-You know already, who I am, don’t you?

No, I do not know yet.

-Egnio, you been talking with me for few years and still you do not know?

You surprised me when I am told that …cuz in my mind, still do not recall who you are nor what you mean that I am known by you. Never seen you in my whole life.

-and will never see me.

?

-Surprise?

Of course!

-Would like to refresh your mind?

Why not.



Are you “Flag?”

-Who else.

Wow! You are back after so many years never heard of you! I feel happy seeing you back, Flag!

-the pleasure is my Egnio.

Flag, as you should know, US had advance to the future in just few years. That’s incredible. Did you know that?

-of course, it is understandable, for me

Why you never told me on that?

-Egnio, your mind seems to be poorly built …you told a lot of things that turned true.

Cuz that is what happened, now it is the past.

-even I knew on that, I never told you I knew. I let you develop your thought, now am here to congratulate you on your prediction.

No, those were not predictions, those things I said were warning you of what was going to happen …but no attention were paid to me.

-Egnio, how could you know all that?

Just mention one.

-Donald J. Trump, Russia and China, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan.

Flag, I know much more of what you think I know.

-k, let us talk of this present.

By the way, Flag: who you are, really?

-Flag., and you?

Egnio.

-you are something else than just Egnio.

Do you mean?

-things you do with natural phenomenon.

Like what.

-water, air fire and earth.

Aristotle is the one who dealt with that.

-but you have the power.

Attention should you pay to me, Flag, talk not of that with me but of Aristotle.

I must discuss about Artificial Intelligence with you Flag.

-k, just spit it.

Here we go:

No comments: