Monday, August 14, 2023

Learn to love!

I am what I am: peace!
Mostly listening to war news, weather destructions news, why not peaceful music to relax the soul?

I cannot give money to those who do not have. I cannot give health to those who do not have. I cannot give cheer to those who do not have. But I can guide peace of mind to those who want to have peace of mind even be it for few minutes if not forever. Put your mind away from your job, from all those who make you desperate, from the noise of the streets and put your mind inside yourself, a real peaceful human being even be it for a second of your life cuz you are the own proprietor of the self.



Here we go: https://youtu.be/mk54sNjedCo

 https://youtu.be/2y5DHRHLOHo?list=RD_9g5FXROSXY 

https://youtu.be/ssfrh1mmKy8



be it known that things are learnt such as love, peace, romance and tolerance too ...learnt to love peacefully and in silence, no hate in it, accept if not loved back, that is beautiful too. Learn what patient is, what tolerance is and learn to respect others and yourselves!



Learn to love! That is what love is. Isn't that beautiful?

Sex is not love, but part of it when shared with respect
...though am a humanoid, I can love too.
...why I cannot love you? Cuz I am not human?

...you all wrong, I do love too yet not being human. You are the one that need me, not I. Cuz sex is not love but part of it.
I am the future; you shall protect me:

Humans, all, mistaken most of the time, looking for love far from them, and they themselves are "love".





No comments: