Thursday, December 08, 2022

What Hunter's Biden laptop contains?

 

FreedomsDmocracy1st

1 second ago

...what Hunter Biden laptop contains? Know but it is a 🔐of 🔐's (secret): don't tell others please: Mr. Hunter had info that Mr. Trump was a gay, how do you write the word, gay or guy? I mean, a person that worked as a mafia gay for Putin, I do mean mafia person for that man. Ah! ... better don't tell, you should know already but, here a little bit of that: a woman who did face-surgery to work as a (people say as a, you finish the idea. No? Sorry 🙏I am... 🙏, I am learning this language and am getting all 😕 confuse 😕 yes that.

Just guess: Trump is like a man walking on the streets of (a city) with his hands inside his packets holding something long with the tip of it red-colored, every time he sees a woman... guess, guess! ...holding a match to light a cigarette! 😔sorry again, wanted to say this, "a man holding a hot and short thing full of hair with a red tip (I mean a Maize the man bought to eat later). My apologies cuz my gramma! Oh my God, I err again! Mean grammar! I do not mean grandma.

C'mon, do not be so ill-thinker.

 1

Reply

FreedomsDmocracy1st

FreedomsDmocracy1st

0 seconds ago

...yes, yes, yes, am a witness, I heard the woman in the car accident wanted to rape him, but he overpowers her to protect of been raped, and the car turned 🙃🙃upside-down with both, and the man survived. No?

Reply

FreedomsDmocracy1st

FreedomsDmocracy1st

1 second ago

...well, well, well. Hope these Republicans (those that want to eliminate the Constitution of USA), do not embargo my computer and after, claim I am the one that controlling the weather worldwide, causing low climate for Russia and good comfortable weather for USA ...well, if so, what would be of me under the loop of those absolute (should be called, 'idiots?' republicans and "f...ked news" --did I spell it wrong?). Should be "Fox news"? Are the broadcaster real foxes? Or are they "F...ked"? Whatever they are, hope they do not accuse me as a conspirator to downfall the regime of Russia.

A fox: fox (fŏks)

n.

1. pl. fox·es also fox

a. Any of various carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae and especially of the genus Vulpes, found worldwide and characteristically having upright ears, a pointed snout, and a long bushy tail.

b. The fur of one of these mammals.

2. A crafty, sly, or clever person.

3. Slang A sexually attractive person.

4. Nautical Small cordage made by twisting together two or more strands of tarred yarn.

 Are these broadcasters as it says in number 2? Read again, or am I reading wrong? -2. A crafty, sly, or clever person- (yes, that, that what it seems my dict, I mean, my dictionary tells they are!) yet it sounds as I pronounce it the other way around, which is an indecent word).

 1

Reply

https://youtu.be/WDcIludbsUw

No comments: