Monday, May 03, 2021

...and f...k the CCP

‘ti’s all Tesla has to do to make Tesla superior to Tesla: Link the car to the user home security system, the fire department and the police in such a way that it the car owner/user needs to tale a decision cuz there’s a fire at home; cuz there’s a burglary, cuz home thermostat detect a room temp is to low or too high or someone arrived in front of the car user’s home door, the Testa owner could take decision: The Tesla car would ask the Tesla driver: Mr. blah, blah, blah, what is to do, just tell me. The Tesla driver would tell call my wife, put her online; call my father, put him online, call the police, put them online, call my secretary, put him/her online, call fire department and announce the problem then call me and play the recording back to me. Turn on my home alarm if not done yet. Everything free upgrade, the Tesla owner just pay for the device to be installed in the Tesla. Do not forget to register this marvelous futurist invention. Still more: call my doctor and make me an appointment for whichever these days are possible: Mondays, Tuesday blah, blah, blah @ X p.m., or a.m. Thanks, and send all this data to my cell or my compu. Oh! Something else too! Make any Tesla car to be, the car itself, computer like by installing in it a computer-link system with WiFi capable and hotspot capable. Notice, a good motherboard could be installing in the Tesla making part of it from then on. Software is free given by Tesla company. Do not worry for protection, Tesla paid for it, the user decide which protection are available. Tesla gives the ok and the link okayed is sent to both the software protection creator and the special Tesla compu not linked with any Tesla car system. As if someone is in a Tesla car using their own compu. Like my idea of the future? Send me a check as soon as a decision is taken. …and f…k China! Patented to Tesla cars and idealized by me. https://youtu.be/50U6wGi3548?t=324 US is greater! …waiting for my money. Thanks! ...foot note: why I make an open letter to Tesla? Cuz first China signed a deal with Elon Musk's Tesla company. Then an industry was installed in China. ...now, the CCP copy not only the diagram given free to the world by Elon Musk but, the CCP started to illegitimize Tesla car, and is figuring out kicking Tesla cars out and off the Chinese market. Put-in Elon Musk as a sucker. US inventions are not made by suckers but by geniuses! The CCP must be stopped, one way or the other, from stealing ideas, patents, designs, and the likes from the free world. Notice that in their car design there is no ingenuity as in US Tesla car design? US designs are futuristic, the CCP car design has no beauty or aesthetic from in-out but full copies of other designers. So, that's why I sent a "f... k" to the CCP. The Western world is the best and will stay been like that for centuries! -don't forget my check! ...signed: TROUBLE MAKER (THE SIGNATURE OF ONE WHO IS A TROUBLEMAKER).

No comments: