Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Why I have not come here ...doing projects ...the environment is changing ...and it takes innocent lives.


...why I have not come here to continue blogging: lately I felt too ill, as if we’re going to die.  Didn't die and don't know why.

...had to stop all my personal duties yet keep moving around, like a zombie; after starting again taking my medications (did not take them for over almost a month), after starting taking them, slowly started feeling better but the blade cut symptoms of an ice pick stayed within me in my chest, now I feel it less but still within me.

...in that condition had to continue doing my errands yet relaxed as a lazy individual willing to do nothin at all.  My condition was exactly as some one that would not care for anything ...still feel like that but been for so long off my habit in writing on the internet (and observing natural phenomena as I asked: why? as well as human made situations) and cuz feel a little better (?) just came here cuz am not still dead nor am expecting to die.  

That's life, every 100 years the whole plannet disappears and a new plannet evolves in front of our eyes ...cuz I can see the future on that, I know, not 100% I'll die, but a solid truth my end is around the corner as yours soon will be at its end.  Plannet Earth will stop to exist seen the day I was born, same for you 100 years from your birth.  The Plannet rebuild itself exactly each and every 100 years.  Those littler few that survive, do so just for a couple of year.  They see not what happening, I do.  Do you? 

...am doing many projects that are working as designed, soon will stop and will not be seen ever, only history will be curious and would attribute much more power than those gods of the Olympian Mountain (cuz I have them).  Crazy? Now crazy, tomorrow unbelievable true that would be attributed to unknown outer space creature.  It would take AI to research on my life cuz I left secrets on the internet.  Now, as I am, I am happy waiting for my end and my end will reach onto me as it would reach onto you waiting for you around the corner.  Remember those people around you when you were born?  Mostly they are gone as you will too.

I am not rich, but happier than any super-rich human been, just waiting as well as controlling, changing and creating a new nature for all.

The environment is changing, it is been changed.
...and it takes innocent lives.

No comments: