Saturday, January 25, 2020

To the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump, Saturday trial.


To the Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump, Saturday trial.

Answer to those Republicans inventing that the President Donald J. Trump did nothing wrong.

First, permit me to introduce myself: I am not a politician, nor I am a lawyer but, I am a citizen of the United States of America.  Cuz of that, I feel have the right to respond to some of the allegations emitted by some politicians and I respond:

Mr. Pat Cipollone, White House Counsel, graduate from Chicago university as a lawyer.

Distinguish Cipollone: the first thing I, myself and me is going to tell is: are you an analphabet and if not, did you ever intent to read the Constitution of our nation?

I am going to tell it to you, directly from here: the constitution of your nation, my nation, tells that anyone legally elected by the people, and it means including you and me, can be removed from the office when that elected official does not comply with the mandate of the office he/she is in charge.  Distinguish lawyer Cipollone, these are my words of how I convey to your ignorance of not reading the Constitution, just prove me wrong you piece of donkey, that yet carries a diploma, does not deserve to make use of it.  I don’t have that worthless paper you have cuz you don’t make it worth.  If I had it, it would be worth cuz I did read the Constitution of the United states of America which is the Magna Carta of this nation.  Do you know what a Magna Carta is?  Kill yourself using “the Mata burro”, a Mata burro is a dictionary, cuz it makes a person to turn into a knowledgeable individual, so the burro is dead, and a new animal is born, a human.  Got the point?

You said that the time use in the “Senate Impeachment Trial of President Trump” would be only of about 3 hrs… why?  Cuz first: and first goes first: you have not any argument to be use as a defense against those politicians presenting the use of the Constitution and enforcing its guidelines …if not, who is going to enforce those guidelines?  Me?  The people walking on the streets of this country?  No!!! Distinguish piece of ass?  I mean donkey, not the other thing around.  Yes, piece of ass.

Of course, the Magna Carta of the United States of America demands, tells and order: that anyone elected and violating the law of the constitution SHALL BE REMOVED AND NEW ELECTIONS BE HELD!  I don’t say that, "mr.cipollone", it is the CONSTITUTION AND YOU CAN’T CHANGE THAT BUT FOLLOW THE SACRED LINE WRITTEN LONG AGO, MR. PIECE OF…

…I wish to continue but, "mr. piece of…" you are not worth for me to do that.

…my apology to those people that do not use, nor feel well using or hearing the terms above written but, someone has to tell these unti-constitutionalists what they are! ¡Viva los Estados Unidos del Norte de América!  Que destituyan a los unti-constitutionalistas, "send them to jail!" Long live the United States of America! Dismiss the unti-constitutionalists, send them to jail!

Note, this above had bee edited using a Mata burro, the edition had been done on purpose to show the value of fallowing guidelines ...so it is followed here.  Hope it is a lesson for many unti-constitutionalists of the Donald J. Trump SWAMP!
ARRIVA LA DEMOCRACIA!
ARRIVA!
...P.S.
I was listening to the Republican side of the impeachment and suddenly my blood started boiling, and had to respond to them.  Be it known that "We the people..." are not children or ignorant or stupid least idiots.  Many of us have much more intellectual capacities than those asses in the government. 

Demasiados Republicanos son unti-constitucionalista pervertido.
Too many Republicans are perverted unti-constitutionalist.
...it is the impression they give to the public, I mean, to the normal well to do public.

No comments: