Tuesday, April 02, 2019

...from scratching my head to pulling my hair.


…from scratching my head to pulling my hair.

...unluckily, am called a blogger, I feel am not. I am a thinker, kind of philosopher, of the Scientific type. I love humans, they are perfect and a little bit crazed if not crazed all the time but love them. So, am human. But when I concentrate in understanding the thing that of "Brexit" each and every time it is observed, analyzed and then I make a synthesis of whatever, and see that humans hardly agree on things and those things are call competition, I ask: is that war with the face of competition? Here we go Brexit. Great Britain has or is composed by a few millions of dozens of people including their legal residents. Britons, even though I knew since been a young man, are very proud people, such are they that if it not were cuz their language vocabulary: yes madam, no sir, yes your lord, thanks you dearest sir and things like that, it would be legal to say they are stone head people cuz when they say something, they don't pedal back: they stay put in their space and don't concede even one inch. Good, I know their words is a signature, is a contract, is a stamp. But please, you Britons, for God sake, concede, accept, see the other point of view so you understand better the revolution going on in each mind. Why I say this blah, blah, blah of mine? What is the cost of a second referendum? Nothing! And problem solve. But elected leaders say no, Democracy has to be respected! What Democracy? Your democracy? People voted to leave, yes, it is known BUT, time after they, many of those that voted "leave", CHANGED their minds after they knew that "leave" was not what they THOUGHT was; after they discuss it amongst them: neighbour, friends, family and the blah, blah, blah of people. The same that voted no, ask now they want to change that vote ...BUT the winners say NO! That is UNTIDEMOCRATIC! Wow! What a way of thinking winners has. They lose nothing if winners are real Democratic people BUT if they are STONE HEAD people, they don't concede to Democracy but their ego that date a few centuries ago not realizing that Brexit is not only for them here in the PRESENT, Brexit will concern too on those of the future, their grand sons and daughters, their kids. Prefer been poor with a home door made of precious wood yet not having what to eat next day, a door that says: Lord this and this family; they do not care for the future of their own. ...extending Brexit, a couple of years is not THE END OF THE WORLD. It will give them time to think, make a new referendum after DEMOCRATICALLY PERMITTING people to re-assure their selection. Cuz Britons, many of them, are STONE HEADED PEOPLE!  BRITONS, THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF THE 21st. CENTURY! YOUR LOVED NATION WILL NOT END OVERNIGHT IF A SECOND REFERENDUM IS PLAYED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ONCE AND FOR ALL!  UNLESS YOUR HEART IS OF THE TYPE OF DICTATORS, OF THOSE CALL AUTOCRACTIC LEADERS, FERVEN PEOPLE THAT WHATEVER THEY SAY, GO!  BE IT RIGHT OR WRONG.  ETHNICITY PEOPLE, ALL FOR THEM, NOTHING FOR THE OTHERS.  RIGHT WE ARE, ALWAYS, ALL THE TIME CUZ YOU, THE OTHERS, ARE WRONG ALL THE TIME!

Accidentally, I though was scratching my head, but realized was pulling my hair off my head as I tried to help this Honorable Nation with my educated opinion until some one told me: What on earth are you doing!  You are pulling your hair off your head!

https://youtu.be/3A-a8WoCk6Y

Oh!  Responded when realized what I was doing.

No comments: