Monday, September 19, 2022

...as if I were the Devil

 As if I were the Devil, although I am not.... Go through this moment of which I am an eyewitness: As a child to be a woman. Walking in the streets everywhere, through an unknown city I witnessed seeing a beautiful woman That when she entered her room, she asked God to help her live well because she had no one. Such was the case with this innocent among the women who seek the good. "... God, why you made me so beautiful and beautiful from amongst women a woman." "Need your help and I ask you to accompany me from home to work I beg you, my God." -The devil who is always where he is not needed, sees such a beautiful woman ... thinking. he stays, approaches her by the right hand and in her ear says: "listen to me beautiful, attractive little creature, life is hard and short, make use of your body... 


and live well. You are an actor and not because you know or learn been a screen actor, you work for novels. ... take advantage and look for a man who will do well for you." The beautiful creature closes her eyes, opens them to heaven and reinforces her mind to the good of God. The devil laughs and forcefully says: the sin of wealth, the error of life as if it were of nobility, will spoil you. "Repeat to you, stop
hanging, and enrich yourself with one or a hundred. God, who never listens to the poor, the born, the suffered or whatever it is from whom, dictates to the devil: Get away from here Lord Devil, and leave each one alone with theirs lament that they decide of them life for them good." -The Devil, who did not dare to argue, walks away, but says to such a beautiful woman: "Sell yourself precious and attractive creature of such a beautiful woman... let yourself be touched everywhere, make money, but a lot of money and you will be happy. You are not intellectual, or wisdom have, or will have ... sometimes you go hungry, sometimes you do not. But without money you will not even be able to live like that.

You do not want to be touched here or there, even though you will not stop being beautiful. Sell yourself to the highest bidder. Life is a pleasure, you have money and buy fame, but a lot of fame. Let them kiss you, lick you here and there; they men who want to learn from you; for, they pay for it cuz they'd loved you and will make you feel the joy, the pleasure that you must know. They pay, you collect, your admirers enjoy too; they make you famous and rich for your beauty not for your knowledge. Science lives inside, beauty lives on the outside. With science you starve. With beauty they make you rich. Stop hanging; you starve or die of pleasure. -God says to him: walk away Satan! But the girl answers, no, wait! Let me hope and finish imploring, she says, wait around the corner for me, that I want to live, but I can also enjoy!

...do not tempt me!
God, help me!




No comments: