Sunday, December 15, 2019

Climate change...


Climate Change…

...I don't accept to be called a climate change denial cuz in my logic and reasonings there is no really any climate change but the effect of all nuclear bomb tests made after the attack on Japan to knee them in stopping eliminating the world together with Germany but, if this angel call me that, I would not refute her... wow! It is incredible to see such a young teenager fighting to save our plannet (in her view) yet I have a totally different educated and scientific view of climate change as seen by the majority of people. She's a very young wonderful heroin. I knee to such a phenomenal great spirit of this incredible young girl. My most respect to you Ms. Greta Thunberg. Though I don't agree with you: don't give up!

https://youtu.be/rhQVustYV24

It is so beautiful seen young people joining forces to “save” our plannet, this Earth.  Am speechless.
Figure 1, Ms. Greta Thunberg,  our future gen.


Figure 2: Our actual Pres, opposing future gens and making mock of them.
https://youtu.be/rsNskDfd5CM

No comments: