Tuesday, March 07, 2023

Just listen to this angelical voice. Ukrainians singing to heaven.

Just listen to this angelical voice.  Just do that for me.

 https://youtu.be/UOUO0GHINKc?list=RDEMuBqqknwglAP7lwtJqoz0_g

God in heaven, my words to thy cuz we are suffering from the invaders, this song for thy.

They killed my husband and raped my daughter and me.

Let's run, run, run! They raped me and my daughters!

They are killing us all!

They want to erase us!

 Oh God! Oh World! Please help us!

...no one stay alive, all killed.

They bombard us, then took the kids to Russia.

Vladimir killed her.

...the whole family and pet killed, see if this youngster one still alive!

Killed the head of the family, why?

...I was raped, then killed pa and ma! But I saved my cat not to be eaten.

...they planning to erase us all.

...now, world, understand why we need modern arms?

I dedicate these songs to the people of Ukraine and those already killed and raped, innocent creatures.

Yet the Western world had impose heavy sanctions to Russia's government, that is killing the Russian gov. President Putin does not care, he continue killing Ukrainians. Above proof of that, below proof of what just had been said: https://youtu.be/fcjhu83VZG0

No comments: